Sheldon Black is a co-founder of Select Law. Sheldon has focused his legal career helping consumers; whether that is representing individuals defending lawsuits and foreclosures, helping individuals get a fresh start, or fighting for their rights in front of the Internal Revenue Service. Sheldon received his bachelor's degree from Weber State University and his Juris Doctor from Arizona State University – Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. Sheldon previously worked in one of Arizona's bankruptcy and consumer rights firms. Working at these two large firms taught him that even in the darkest of financial situations there are always options and relief!
Sheldon is passionate about zealously advocating for clients and helping clients get a fresh start. He enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife and 3 children, whether he is playing barbies and tea parties with his daughters or taking his family camping, hiking, or fishing. He believes in giving back to the community and spends his free time volunteering at the Arizona Legal Clinic and working with the IRS's VITA program for taxpayers that cannot afford to pay a professional preparer.
- Weber State University, BA in Business Administration and Technical Sales
- Arizona State University – Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Professional Admissions
- State Bar of Arizona
- S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Leadership, Membership & Honors
- The Arizona Bankruptcy Inn of Courts, Member
- Sandra Day O'Connor Inn of Courts, Member
- Esquire Annonmus, Member
- Arizona Real Estate Investors Association, Member