FREE ESTIMATED PAYMENT AMOUNT WITH EACH CASE REVIEW
WHAT IS A CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY?
A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is known as a reorganization of debt. A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a 3-5-year plan where the amount you repay will be determined by one of the following:
- Disposable income (your monthly income – your monthly expenses = disposable income)
- Necessary payment to keep the property you wish to keep (such as your home or car)
- The amount creditors would receive if you filed a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Need further explanation? Please call us Today
WHY FILE A CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY?
There are many reasons why a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a better option for you. A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy may be a good choice in the event of a potential home foreclosure, vehicle repossession, income above the state median or if you have property that would not be protected by filing a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Each client's case is different and often requires a unique approach. It is important you speak to an attorney for a full case review to see if Bankruptcy is the right choice for you.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF FILING A CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY?
- Stop Foreclosure and pay arrears over the next 3-5 years
- Stop Repossessions and pay arrears over the next 3-5 years
- Stop Wage Garnishments
- Stop Harassing Creditor Phone Calls, Emails or Mail
- Stop Lawsuits and Legal Actions
- Stop Collection Calls
WHAT CAN A CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY ELIMINATE?
- Credit Card Debt
- Medical Bills
- Certain Tax Debt
- Deficiency from a Repossession
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Debt to your former spouse after divorce
- Other Debt
DO I NEED TO PAY BACK ALL MY DEBT IN A CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY?
The short answer here is Likely Not. The debt you repay depends on many things such as your income and type of debt you owe. We offer Free Consultation to determine the debt you are required to repay. Each case is unique and must be reviewed by an attorney to determine the debt that must be paid and many others that do not require a repayment.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FILE MY CASE?
- Schedule a Free Consultation to make sure Bankruptcy is a good decision for you
- Collect Necessary Paperwork
- Review your Petition with an Experienced Attorney and File your Case
We are a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief.